The foundation Marienheim in Innsbruck dates back to 1897.
The foundation Marienheim provides help to people through its traditionally established offers. VITA - offers a low priced and close-by accommodation for relatives of hospital patients. TUTO - Tutoring and Vocabulary is an offer for kids and youths in comfortable atmosphere. ALTO - are student apartments with a high living standard located centrally in Innsbruck. VEWA - is the foundations and buildings administration.
The foundation Marienheim:
- is a foundation according to the Tyrolean foundation law
- is administered by the foundation's board of trustees
- fulfills activities in the educational, social, therapeutic and rehabilitive area keeping the Christian thought in mind
- is not oriented for-profit
- is a facility that builds on diverse voluntary commitment